As part of an integrated solution with Entrust Datacard™ software, supplies and service, the CR314 member card printer is ideal for many different card programs.
Create cards that stand out from the crowd with:
- Pigment ink for brilliant, longlasting images and designs
- 300dpi for high definition printing, and to print microtext, bar codes and other elements
- Over-the-edge printing with retransfer technology to print on multiple card types including technology cards
- Ability to apply two layers of retransfer film for additional card durability
- Option for enhanced durability and security by adding an inline lamination module and optional tactile impression module
Designed for Possibilities
The Entrust Datacard™ CR314™ card printer gives customers a complete, on-demand card printing solution with stunning color, card material flexibility, security features and durability they need to create virtually any type of card for their customers, citizens, and employees.
A stunning, high-end look for every card design. Create cards that stand out from the crowd — pigment ink provides photo-quality imagery, stunning resolution, and extreme precision. Show off your brand to the world with brilliant, eye-catching card designs, and print lifelike skin tones for more accurate photo representation. The versatility of the CR314 allows you to print everything from corporate badges and school IDs to driver’s licenses and other high assurance IDs.
Improve the security of schools, airports, and other key government facilities. With the CR314 card printer, you get images that last longer so that you can more accurately authenticate each cardholder. Additional printer security features include:
- Optional locks to help safeguard against unauthorized printer use
- TPM module included in every printer. Utilize RMM to insert, manage and remove user-specific certificates and keys in a secure location
- Secure boot prevents system startup at any indication of malware
Issue more durable cards, and save on replacement costs. Pigment ink provides longer lasting images, due to its natural resistance to UV fading and the effects of plasticizers. Plus, enhance the durability of your card with the CR314 card printer by adding an additional layer of retransfer film to the card. Even greater security and durability features — like tactile impressions — are available with the addition of the optional lamination module.
Use card substrates that work for you. With retransfer printing, you can print on the card material that meets your needs and budget. From PVC to PVC composite, PC, or PET card types, the CR314 handles it all with ease.
Print-on-demand. Print exactly the design you need on-demand, eliminating the need for pre-printed card stock.