A smart card is a plastic card which contains an embedded integrated circuit (IC) chip. They are perfect for a range of applications and industries, especially those requiring the highest level of data security.
Broadly, there are three types of smart cards:
- contactless smart cards, which use radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology (i.e proximity cards) to connect with a card reader;
- contact smart cards, which connects to a card reader through direct physical contact between the IC chip and the card reader; and
- hybrid smart cards, which are dual-interface cards that contain both contactless and contact interfaces on a single card with shared storage and processing.
At CardServ, we focus on the manufacture and supply of contactless smart cards for customers. Our most popular contactless smart cards are the Phillips NXP Mifare card. For a full list of Phillips NXP Mifare products please click here.
RFID Durable Silicon Wristbands
Perfect for Access Control and Identification for Gymnasiums and Swim Centres.
Colours Available: Pink, Green, Blue, Purple and Red.
(Other colours available upon request, minimum order of 10,000).
High Range – 13.56 mhz
Low Range – 125 kHz
RFID Key Fobs
RFID Keyfob tag is made of durable ABS or PC material. The housing is finished by Ultrasonic plastic welding, which makes the keyfob water and dust proof.
Keyfobs may be logo printed, laser engraved, and number printed.
CardServ can provide a reader for any application.
● PC Linked Smart Card Readers
● Stand Alone Smart Card Readers
● Contactless (RFID) Readers
● Mobile Device Card Readers
● Smart Readers with PIN Pads
● Smart Readers with Data Storage