A physical to digital marketing solution!
- A web key is both a physical and digital marketing solution which serves as a custom website navigation tool.
- A web key is pre-loaded with a URL to your customer’s web page, a product web site or promotional micro-site.
- While web keys look very much like a USB flash drive (which CardServ can also supply), they have no memory to store data but rather are programmed with specific URL information
- Branded with your customer’s logo and can be custom designed.
- Completely safe. The web key is only “readable” and therefore there is no risk of virus transmission.
How does a web key work?
- A USB web key is a URL launcher (i.e. a website).
- When a web key is plugged into a computer’s USB port, the computer launches the website programmed on the customized web key and the customer is directly connected to that website.
- This all but eliminates confusion of navigating through the customer’s website and guides the end-user directly to the relevant information on your website.
1. Pharmaceutical Industry (including Animal Health)
- Direct mail solution targeting physicians to encourage physicians to connect to a secure brand website.
- Distribute a URL link to promote information on new pharmaceutical products.
- Launch interactive website to track and measure customer interest on a dedicated product website.
- Tool for physicians to track a patient’s progress on interactive health website, including patient enrolment in online programs (i.e. for diabetes).
- Ensure compliance with The Medicine Australia Code of Conduct.
2. Financial Services / Superannuation / Insurance
- Distribute a URL link to Product Disclosure Statements to:Distribute a URL link to investor and shareholder information, including Annual Reports, Notice of Annual General Meeting, and Proxy Statements.
- holders of certain financial products;
- members of superannuation funds; and
- policyholders for various insurance products.
3. Tertiary education
- Create a customised web key to direct prospective students to the relevant faculties (i.e. Science, Humanities, etc.) on a university website.
- Distribute a URL link to allow prospective students to easily enrol for classes and extracurricular events.
- Streamline process for induction of new students, such as outlining admission and financial aid processes.
- Track and measure student activity on interactive university websites. For example, tracking online tutorial progress for certain faculties.
- Direct mail solution targeting customers for new product launch.
- Track and measure product interest and customer trends through interactive product website.
Directly reach your customers: The web key serves as a direct link to the information you want your customers to view and allows you to track the use of that information by a customer.
Increase customer engagement rate: The web key is a very simple and easy digital marketing solution that will increase both customer engagement and customer retention.
Create a unique marketing product: A branded web key serves as a unique piece of marketing material that is customised to directly reach your customers. Think physical to digital.
Improve your marketing expenditure: By utilising online resources, you can directly reduce printed material and postage costs for marketing solutions.