Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these HID Corporate 1000 iClass cards can be used for a variety of applications. To support a wide number of applications and future growth, there are a multiple of securely separated files within each card.
Made of composite PVC/PET, iClass 210X cards are flexible, strong, and resistant to cracking and breaking. Composite cards can withstand the heat involved in reverse transfer printing and/or lamination. The cards are available with base model formats HID 2100, HID 2101, 2102, 2103, and 2104.
HID Corporate 1000 base 210 iClass Prox cards feature 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology.
HID Corporate 1000 iClass cards are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Photo IDs
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
- Quantity: 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material (60% PVC/40% PET)
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 – 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 – 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- 13.56MHz contactless smart cards
- Base model number options:
- 2100 – 2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2101 – 16k Bit (2k Byte) card with 2 application areas
- 2102 – 16k Bit (2 Byte) card with 16 application areas
- 2103 – 32k Bits Application areas 16k/2+16k/1
- 2104 – 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Add an optional magnetic stripe
- Print a barcode, custom artwork, photo ID and text with a PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
CARDSERV ID iClass card prices INCLUDE programming.