The HID RF programmable ISO Prox II proximity access card offers proximity technology and photo identification on a single access control card.
It is ISO 7810 compliant, with a nominal thickness of .030″. The card features a graphics quality surface optimized for photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards – Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
HID LGGMN ISOProx Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used iwth all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fits into a purse or wallet
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accomodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- 0 per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Locations for vertical and horizontal card slots
- This is a printable surface card
- Our HID Prox Card/FOB prices include programming
- Select 26 bit H10301 or 37 bit H10302 format
- Card configuration is LGGMN (blank front and back); LGGSN and LGSMN configurations are also available